Atlas Sign & Awning Company is a full service electrical sign company that requires a full time experienced sign installer.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience of being a lead installer is required. Out of town travel will be required.
- Must have a current crane operation certificate and have experience on crane trucks and bucket vans.
- A clean Class 5 drivers license is required.
- Towing trailer experience is required.
- The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills with contractors, supervisors, and customers.
- Work will be done at heights and confined spaces. Candidates with electrical certification will be preferred.
- Knowledge in all aspects of signs, lighting, and maintenance is required.
Our company is WCB C.O.R. certified therefore all candidates must work in compliance with WCB regulations. You must have your own car to get back and forth from work. Our company has a group pension plan with company contributions. After a six month probation you will receive a full benefit package. If you are not qualified for this job, please do not apply. We will only contact qualified candidates.
Atlas Sign & Awning Company is a large manufacturer of illuminated signage located in Langley, B.C.. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and professional outside account executive for our fast growing company. The candidate selected for this position will join a well-established manufacturer that has been in business over 30 years. Candidates must demonstrate:
- an intense desire to succeed
- a successful track record of sales in the custom sign industry
- a highly professional attitude and appearance strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
We require a minimum 3 years experience in the electric signage industry. Our company would prefer a candidate with experience with national and international accounts. Experience working with construction managers building stores for multi-location operations will be an asset.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Our company provides a full benefit package including extended medical, dental, and group pension. Cellphone and car allowance will be provided. Salary and commission can be offered to a successful candidate with existing accounts.
Pay will be a starting salary with commission.
How to apply:
- email resume to email@example.com with position applying for and resume in the subject line
- fax resume to 604-856-7625
- drop resume off at 26697 Gloucester Way, Langley BC between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm
- NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE